[uClibc 0000867]: Undefined references to _dl_app_fini_array and _dl_app_init_array when trying to link statically with uclibc

blurgk blurgk at gmail.com
Thu May 11 18:18:37 UTC 2006

Hello,

Sorry I tried to reply on the mailing-list but was not registered with
the good address.

> > Well, I would say another solution would be to use more different
> > filenames.
>
> feel free to post a patch to do so ... i'm not about to do it myself to
> support such a limited/broken system such as cygwin
>
> Peter may have an idea for a good suffix ... .oShared for sure is an awful
> suggestion (no offense intended) ;)

I submitted a patch here: http://bugs.uclibc.org/view.php?id=871
I still have no inspiration for a suffix, but maybe oSh is better... :)

> note that you prob will have problems building a kernel since it too has files
> like 'head.s' and 'head.S' in the same directory

I verified (even on Linux), it looks like there are no "head.s" files.
The kernels I build seem to work so I hope it is OK. ;)

Bye,

Blurgk