[uClibc 0000867]: Undefined references to _dl_app_fini_array and _dl_app_init_array when trying to link statically with uclibc

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Tue May 9 23:50:47 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 09 May 2006 01:08, blurgk wrote:
> >  vapier - 05-08-06 20:20
> > cygwin's inability to recognize case difference is your problem
> >
> > both libc_pthread_init.oS and libc_pthread_init.os need to be generated
> > but since cygwin thinks these are the same file, one clobbers the other
> >
> > solution: dont use cygwin, use colinux
>
> Well, I would say another solution would be to use more different
> filenames.

feel free to post a patch to do so ... i'm not about to do it myself to
support such a limited/broken system such as cygwin

Peter may have an idea for a good suffix ... .oShared for sure is an awful
suggestion (no offense intended) ;)

note that you prob will have problems building a kernel since it too has files
like 'head.s' and 'head.S' in the same directory
-mike