[patch] WORDSIZE dependant printf length modifiers

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 8 08:43:34 UTC 2006

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006, Rob Landley wrote:

> I'm kind of resistant to using boolean data types.  I know java has
> them, but in busybox they tend to either surprise people by being a
> full int when they thought it was a bitfield,

quite possibly but, if you're using an int to represent a boolean
value, obviously you're paying for it, anyway.  i just mentioned it
since both nfsmount.h and nfsmount.c use the "bool_t" data type and,
as is my nature, i'm a big fan of consistency.

and declaring boolean variables as some type of actual "boolean"
definitely improves the code aesthetics and, possibly, type checking.

anyway, it's your call.

rday