[BusyBox] 20050501 cvs: coreutils/stat.c:175

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun May 1 18:32:28 UTC 2005

On Sunday 01 May 2005 04:05 am, Gabor Z. Papp wrote:
> yo,

You're from philadelphia, with a hungarian email address?

> /home/gzp/src/busybox/coreutils/stat.c: In function `print_statfs':
> /home/gzp/src/busybox/coreutils/stat.c:175: error: structure has no member
> named `f_frsize' make: *** [/home/gzp/src/busybox/coreutils/stat.o] Error 1

This didn't build for me either.  None of the stuff in the new "ext2
twiddling" submenu did, I switched it off.  I'm under the vague impression
there's a missing header file.  (I also don't know what they're trying to
accomplish, adding an ext2-specific stat applet that I've literally never
used but not adding mke2fs or tune2fs which I use all the time...  Oh
well...)

> more details at http://gzp.hu/tmp/busybox/20050501/

For future reference, good bug reports generally tell us:
A) what version of our project you're using,
B) what environment you're compiling it in,
C) The error you had.

Generally, if we're sufficiently interested, we want to reproduce what you did
to see the problem ourselves.  For example, a copy of your .config file
(which we can not only read but drop in our environment and compile) is much
more useful than a log of the "make oldconfig" responses you got...