[BusyBox] Re: Adding features to ash knoppix (Almost working)

J S g1powermac at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 18:57:36 MDT 2004

Hi All,

Thank you all very much for the help! I finally was
able to get rid of most of the errors I was
experiencing with ash and busybox.  I now get Morphix
to boot to the point of when ash gives control to init
to finish the boot process.  This is where I get this
really odd error, saying that exec is not a file or
directory.  I have a screenshot of it here:

http://www.geocities.com/g1powermac/initerror.jpg

Also, if anyone wants to see how morphix passes
control to init at that time of boot, here is the
linuxrc file (although this one is not modified to
work with busybox ash):

http://www.geocities.com/g1powermac/linuxrc.txt

Any idea what is causing this issue?

Thank again for your support :-)