[BusyBox] find optimization

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Apr 30 06:30:29 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 28 April 2004 12:26, magicfox wrote:

> I did some simple tests but not complete, and it seems ok, great !
> Do you have planed some test in /testsuite of Busybox ?
> Can I help you ?

I'm using a Linux From Scratch build as a testsuite.  It's finding all sorts
of fun things wrong.  (Most recently the fact that busybox gzip should not be
called on more than one file, the second and later files have the size wrong
in the header.  The data seems ok, though...)

In terms of making a test suite based on the SuS3 documentation, I'm thinking
about it, but waiting for 1.0 first...