unzip applet not working ?

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:55:38 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Doug Clapp <doug.clapp at triad.rr.com> wrote:
>> Please send a diff.
>> Please follow code style of the surrounding code.
>> Please use tabs consistently.
>>
> Try this.  I added more comments and tweaked the usage information slightly,
> as well as reworking the indentation.  If the code style is still a
> mismatch, could you be more specific about how it differs?

    int argind=1;

should be

    int argind = 1;

+<----->        <----------trailing tab
+       if (argc < 2) bb_show_usage();
+<----->        <----------trailing tab
+       while (argv[argind][0]==dash[0]){
+               if(!argv[argind][1])  <---trailing space

+       if(argc>argind){
+          src_fn = xmalloc(strlen(argv[argind]) + 5);
+          strcpy(src_fn, argv[argind]);
+          argind++;
+       }

broken indentation.

    char dash[] = "-";

should be

    static cosnt char dash[] = "-";

etc.

Do you really need to fix this, though? Can't you
to use a libc which supports glibc extension in getopt?

--
vda