[BusyBox] Find doesn't have "-exec", xargs doesn't have "-i"

responder responder at dynacolor.com.tw
Fri Oct 22 07:32:10 UTC 2004

David,

>  Correct me if i'm wrong, but the space problem happens in the loop, not
> really in the cp command.
Ya. You're right.
I forget that the for loop will have the space problem, too. :(

> Moreover, I don't think opening a pipe would eat up as much memory as a
> 'for i in; do whatever; done construct'.
Woops...What I mean about "But about long lists, it seems
unavoidable for this command. :(" is talking that the for
loop will have problem when lists too long as Larry said.
Not pipe method.

Sorry for my poor English.   >_<

> I vote for the pipe!
Me too.  :)