svn commit: trunk/uClibc

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Tue May 30 11:13:43 UTC 2006

Upgrading is not really an option for me until I get a new computer.
And I believe I am not the only one using an older installation
which has been running fine for years, so it is very likely that
others will run into this very subtle problem as well.  If using -d
or --no-dereference are not suitable, then the use of cp will have
to be changed to something else.

Thus, I suggest we change

	cp -PRf lib/*.so.* $(PREFIX)$(RUNTIME_PREFIX)lib

	cd lib && $(TAR) -cf - *.so.* | $(TAR) -xf - -C
$(PREFIX)$(RUNTIME_PREFIX)lib

Seeing as we already use tar to install the header files, this
should hopefully be acceptable by all.  If I do not hear any
objections to this, I will commit it later.

//Peter