[BUG]: _dl_calloc passes a wrong size to _dl_malloc (uClibc-nptl branch)

Carmelo Amoroso carmelo73 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 09:15:13 UTC 2006

Hi  Steve and All,
I've submitted a bug into the Mantis system (# 882) reporting this bug that
I found into dl-tls file from the uClibc-nptl branch.

I've not yet understood if the Mantis system will automatically send an
information message to the mailing list,
or if only the registered people will be notified about new bugs.

Btw, I'm attaching the proposed patch (it's very trivial, but it was
blocking  my system producing a segfault).

Thanks,
Carmelo