[uClibc]mips,core.S and fork.S needed for DirectFB example code.

Scott A McConnell samcconn at cotw.com
Thu May 16 14:38:16 UTC 2002

Alex SONG wrote:

> i have been trying to build DirectFB using uClibc and i had problems with
> linking libpthread. my host is x86 and my target is also x86. i was
> wondering what steps did you take to compile DirectFB and uClibc did u use
> the uclibc wrapper or the toolchain ?

Cross compiled uClibc and installed it.

# Now make DirectFB
#
cd $DIRECTFB
autoconf
./configure --host=mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu --prefix=$PREFIX_DIR
--oldincludedir=$PREFIX_DIR/include -enable-shared=no -enable-static=yes
-enable-mmx=no -enable-avifile=no

export PATH=/usr/mipsel-linux-uclibc/bin:$PATH

make -e
make -e install

export PATH=$SAVE_PATH2