[uClibc]snmpd?

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu May 9 20:07:59 UTC 2002

On Thu May 09, 2002 at 02:47:55PM -0500, Paul Jimenez wrote:

> Has anyone built net-snmp up against uclibc before?  I'm having some
> problems with 'endfsent', even though it seems to be defined in fstab.h, and
> the right include and header files are there...

getfsent, setfsent, endfsent, and friends are not currently
implemented.   It is interesting that it seems to be using
endfsent without using any of the other fstab.h functions
though...  I actually a bit surprised to see this interface being
used.  I typically use the getmntent and setmntent as defined in
mntent.h instead.  I should be easy enough to port the fstab.h
functions from glibc-2.2.5/misc/fstab.c.  But it would probably
be better to adjust snmpd to not use fstab.h.

 -Erik