[uClibc]Cleanup of targets for install and install_runtime....

Steven J. Hill sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Tue May 21 09:54:09 MDT 2002

I have a question concerning the 'install_runtime' target in the top-level
makefile. In the case of a cross development environment and when the
dynamic loader is placed in /lib (SHARED_LIB_LOADER_PATH=/lib), an unused
directory and link are created in the install directory. Essentially we
get:

_install/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0 -> /usr/XXX-linux-uclibc/lib/ld-uClibc-0.9.11.so

I propose surrounding the directory and link creation with an 'if' directive
that only does the operation if CROSS is undefined in the config file or
maybe just removing it all together. Comments please?

-Steve