[uClibc]Unexpected behaviour of sscanf

Marko Ebert Marko.Ebert at email.si
Fri May 10 10:35:28 MDT 2002

Hi!

I must've been half asleep last night when I wrote that stuff... yes, of
course it's the macros... it's obvious from the patch you sent that with
the original macros scan_getc_nw got called more than once to return
'isspace'. Your patch should fix the problem... didn't try, but it looks
sound enough... tnx

/M