[uClibc]compile uclibc only with static gcc

Claus Rosenberger Claus.Rosenberger at rocnet.de
Fri May 3 13:42:16 MDT 2002

> Ahh.  You want uClibc/ldso/util/ldd.target Hmm.  Ok, that was a
> bug in buildroot -- I was doing a 'make install_utils' but I
> should have been doing a 'make install_target_utils' instead.
> Oops!  Fixed now.

thanks

>> so i need to -I in the compilerflags ? is it enough to include this
>> directory or do i need other dirs ?
>
> Either that, or use the gcc wrapper provided by uClibc, which
> does everything for you.

at this point a don't have a wrapper because i only have a few utils
staticly linked with glibc to use as basic system. this packages includes
the gcc 3.0 staticly linked too. with this compiler i want to create uclibc
first time. after this step i want to recompile gcc 3.0 dynamicly with
uclibc and then all the other packages.

possible ?

--
RoCNet Consulting