awk error as of git / today

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Thu Jul 8 20:29:49 UTC 2021

Hello.

Unfortunately the bug tracker does not work at the moment, says
the bugtracker (and i am stuck in admin queue).
But i do not know whether git HEAD makes up a bug report anyhow,
yet i was not subscribed.  Now i am.

Anyhow, all i know is

  $ AWK=nawk dash mdocmx.sh mdocmx.1|wc -l
  137
  $ AWK=gawk dash mdocmx.sh mdocmx.1|wc -l
  137
  $ AWK="/home/steffen/usr-kent-linux-x86_64/bin/busybox awk" \
    dash mdocmx.sh mdocmx.1|wc -l
  27

  I do not know anything else.  All i can say is that END{} normally executes.
  Maybe a descriptor is closed?

  The files below are 3010 and 21163 bytes.

    https://git.sdaoden.eu/browse?p=s-roff.git;a=blob_plain;f=mdocmx.1;hb=refs/heads/next
    https://git.sdaoden.eu/browse?p=s-roff.git;a=blob_plain;f=mdocmx.sh;hb=refs/heads/next

Ciao,

--steffen