Add support for NTP authentication

Brandon Enochs enochs.brandon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:15:08 UTC 2018

Sorry for the delay response, the patch works; however, it segfaults if the
input to -p is malformed.  For example, "busybox ntpd -k /etc/ntp/keys -p
keyno:192.168.1.1 -d -n -q".  Also, it seems like the book keeping for
determine whether a key is used or not and free unused entries isn't worth
it.  Typically, you'll only have a single key entry.