Unexpected directory listing line connecting to a BusyBox device

Marco Usai ddr2pw at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 17:12:29 UTC 2018

Hello tothe whole BusyBox Community!
I have aZyxel AMG1312-T10B device with the latest firmware version that is usingBusyBox 1.0 and Dropbear sshd  0.52   ( uname–a command shows: Linux ZyXEL 2.6.22.15 #37 SMP Mon Dec 19 19:09:06 CST 2016 mipsunknown)
If I try toconnect to this device using the latest WinScp version using scp protocols, Ireceive the following error:
Errorlisting directory ‘/’.Unexpecteddirectory listing line 'drwxr-xr-x   120        0             156 .'.
If I try toconnect to this device using the latest SecureFX client using scp protocols, Ican only list symlink under /
With bothclients above and FlashFXP using ftp I receive an error that prevent listing ofdirectory content.
I have noproblem accessing the device with putty
Below,respectively, there are the error screen and the directory content screenshots.
https://i.imgur.com/id2ceU9.png

https://i.imgur.com/NjCvZsC.png Anysuggestion is welcomed. Thank You.