How to enable SCTP in kernel

Yariv Rachmani yrachman at redhat.com
Thu May 26 07:47:47 UTC 2016

Thank you Baruch,

It does not help me a lot.

Basically, the Cirros scripts are using the following site to download the
kernel:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux

Most of ubuntu installs provided with out sctp.ko, there is a need to use
apt-get.

I am using kernel 3.19.0-20. i have sctp.h files, but no sctp.ko,
Is there a workaround to receive the sctp.ko to the same kernel?

Yariv