Please help me on ulimit cmd, thanks.

Laurent Bercot ska-dietlibc at skarnet.org
Wed Nov 13 07:25:16 UTC 2013

>       I'm new to busybox, and I'm stuck on the shell builtin cmd
> "ulimit" which is used for configuring codedump on our embedded board.

  As you said, "ulimit" is a shell builtin, meaning it's a reserved
word interpreted by the shell, not a busybox applet. It will not appear
in the list of busybox applets, but as long as you have sh, your shell
scripts will understand ulimit commands.

>      could anyone please tell me whether ulimit is supported in busybox please?

  It is. Try "busybox sh -c 'ulimit -c 1 true'".

--
  Laurent