Regression in ash (crashing)

Frank TEO frank128 at ymail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:04:25 UTC 2012

Hello Rich, did you happen to enable ccache for your compiler? Try to clear it completely and try again.

I did encountered similar problem sometime ago.
In my case, It often crash in my bootup script when performing "sysctl -n -w" and pipe to /dev/null

The moment I flush off the ccache, the problem just disappeared.