PXE boot server

"Rózsa Gábor" mailer.tovis at freemail.hu
Fri Sep 9 17:13:34 UTC 2011

> You could also take a look at dnsmasq, that has it all integrated into
> one process and is very flexible
> http://thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/doc.html
>
> /Flemming

Thanks a lot!
I will check it, but I have some success with busybox. I have boot using
PXE RIPLinux, floppy images and CD images. With floppy images I stuck a
little, because "option namesvr" is obsolote :( May be for busybox, bu not
for old DOS/win9x LAN managers ... it's complain about it :( I will check
out dnsmasq, Debian have packaged it - I hope it have all need options,
and doesn't need to list every allowed boxes MAC address.

Sincerely
  tovis

PS: Exciting coincidence - OpenWrt also use dnsmasq. Today I was realize
that my router also using dnsmasq - which configuration I need to edit.