where do I find the NTP server address with 'dhcpc -O ntpsrv'

Lambrecht Jürgen J.Lambrecht at TELEVIC.com
Mon Oct 3 07:32:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

The NTP server ip is distributed via DHCP in my case.
So I want to do 'ntpd -p $NTP_SERVER'.
But that variable $NTP_SERVER is empty, and also /etc/ntp.conf does not
exist.

Does anybody know where to find the NTP server's IP address received
with 'dhcpc -O ntpsrc' ?

Regards,
Jürgen

P.S.: when I try to search the mailing list on busybox.net, google gives
an error that the site may be sending spam..

--
Jürgen Lambrecht
R&D Associate