Possible init bug

James Limbouris james at digitalmatter.com.au
Tue Jan 25 03:45:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

I went back to my inittab to collect the slabinfo data, and found that there was no problem unless the process was being spawned on /dev/ttGS0 - a usb gadget CDC driver. So I assume the bug is there, explaining the increasing kobjects, which I would have thought couldn't be allocated by init.

Thanks for responding.

Regards,
James