syslogd config patch

Sergey Naumov sknaumov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 16:13:00 UTC 2010

New version of syslog.conf support is attached.

1. Config entries now organized as linked list so we don't need to go
through config twice.
2. Functions from parse_config now handle about 1/2 of parsing
(comments, blanks, tokenizing by blanks).
3. Some major bugs removed.

I have a question:
there is -l option which tells that messages with higher log level
should be dropped. Now it affects not only default log, but also logs
specified in syslog.conf. I think it is wrong. What do you think about
it?

PS: about killall: I need killall -9 only for klogd. syslogd can be
killed by killall.