/etc/group question - please help

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Mon Jul 6 07:51:25 UTC 2009

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 21:10:25 -0300
José Renato <jrcmilanez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Look likes udev need to find these groups. So, I just copied group,
> shadow, passwd and gshadow to the /etc and remastered another LiveCD
> image. Nothing changed.

I don't think this has anything to do with busybox. Check your libc's
documentation.

I suggest looking for the nsswitch.conf(5) man page.
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Preload Department             |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)