BusyBox GPL violation?

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Sun Jan 11 22:56:42 UTC 2009

Hi,  I buy a emtec too, an R100, they use a very old busybox .
So far as I can understand, I can see the sources and busybox version.
telnet there and enter with root. So the other sources that emtec might
be made , and with a busybox version under GPLv2 can be omit it .
Because it is his own material, other material we already have the
sources.
which is petty, because his material is not nothing especial, and they
don't use a newer version of busy box because , might be forced to show
his own material. I prefer thinking , in hacking and upgrade busybox my
self in that emtec box, because the busybox rocks ! :)

Best regards,