Ответ: Ответ: [patch] fix for autodocifier.pl uninitialized value in join

Vladimir Dronnikov dronnikov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 19:32:46 UTC 2008

I wish someone heard you, Roy. install -D is used heavily by
buildroot, but I'm not so advanced in Makefiles to cope this by
myself. And buildrooters seem to be quite happy with current state of
things. I have to spoil my build system with glibc and with upstream
install to move on.

And what about some other GNU-isms that were successfully infiltrated
into BB? Simply, when coded, -D should be FEATUREd and should be
cleanly compilable-out.

--
Vladimir