busybox output to lcd display

Sudipta GHOSH sudipta.in at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 09:34:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

many thanks for the reply.

If I try like sh 1>&2 > /dev/tty0, is working. then I saw prompt and
programs output in lcd display.

I dont have any /etc/inittab.

I pass the following parameters to kernel during boot.

console=tty0 root=/dev/mtdblock4 rootfstype=jffs2 init=/bin/sh.

So how I can make it so the busybox shell prompt and programs output
will be in the lcd display.

I mean how kernel can start the busybox shell in tty0.

Regards,
-SG