CONFIG_FEATURE_FLOAT_SLEEP

Loïc Grenié loic.grenie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 07:49:48 UTC 2008

2008/7/15 Bernhard Fischer <rep.dot.nop at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 09:24:00AM +0200, Loïc Grenié wrote:
>>>
>>> -#if ENABLE_FEATURE_FANCY_SLEEP
>>> +#if ENABLE_FEATURE_FANCY_SLEEP && !ENABLE_FEATURE_FLOAT_SLEEP
>>>  static const struct suffix_mult sfx[] = {
>>>
>>> But fractional second sleep needs sfx[],
>>> because "sleep 0.9m" should work too (coreutils does that).
>>> You might also wat to mention that in help text.
>>
>>    My bad.
>
> It should not be FANCY_SLEEP || FLOAT_SLEEP but independent options so
> one can have FANCY && FLOAT if desired.
>
> Can you send an updated patch, please?

     FLOAT contains FANCY (I had missed it at the beginning, but FLOAT has
  the functionality of FANCY). I thing making FLOAT depends on FANCY is
  not a very good idea (someone looking for the FLOAT functionality will
  probably not think about enabling FANCY).

     Btw the name FLOAT is not cast in stone obviously.

           Loïc