Hush cant replace lash for my situation

Martinb_ARM_NOMMU_KISSDVD martinb at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Jan 3 17:33:56 UTC 2008

After 6 months I did give the new busybox (1.9.0) a look and I try to
compile hush on my system (arm no mmu)
But sadly its giving me the exact situation it did 6 months ago

http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2007-June/027605.html

the current hush is working much better now for scripting but I cant use is
for active shell and still need to use a old lash version (1.2.0)
If someone is interesting in solving this problem then I'm willing to give
as much feedback possible to help on this.

Some extra info.

Hush did never work for active shell (i can use it for processing scripts)
If i start hush from lash i get the exact same problem
i did compile with all possible combination of options but all same results