compile failure in 1.9.1

Thomas Lundquist lists at zelow.no
Sun Feb 17 16:27:30 UTC 2008

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 04:12:37PM +0100, walter harms wrote:

> this is caused by a feature called CONFIG_MONOTONIC_SYSCALL
>
> Busybox Settings  --->Busybox Library Tuning
> ---> Use clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC) syscall

Oh no, not again. (od -t struck me the last time).

I wonder how it ended up being enabled since I always do make oldconfig
to make sure things like this does not happen.

> Can someone please add this to the FAQ ?

I guess having an option "Options for kernel 2.X.Y" - like thingie would
be way too much work and maintenance.

And if someone adds an "autodetect" I'd bring the LART :=)

thanks.
Thomas.