telnetd doesn't provide REMOTEHOST environment variable?

glhs329 at gmail.com glhs329 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:56:00 UTC 2007

I went looking for "REMOTEHOST" because that's what I'm used to
getting on various Linux systems I use. Obviously REMOTE_ADDR would be
fine, but I don't see it, either.
In fact, maybe I'm missing something but I don't see where telnetd is
setting any environment variables.

Could this be done in some other source file? I'm currently using BB
v1.0, but I also browsed the latest telnetd.c in the repository and
still don't see anything.