Making DO_POSIX_CP configurable

Alexander Kriegisch Alexander at Kriegisch.name
Wed Sep 12 12:40:47 UTC 2007

I know, but it is not default behaviour, i.e. without manually changing
the POSIX switch in the source code it will still unlink devices and
recreate them as files. This affects all users negatively, independent
of their wish to be POSIX-compliant. My tendency is to call this a bug,
not some optional thing which somebody would want, somebody else not.

I do not mean to get annoying, just want to clarify a possible
misconception or misunderstanding of what my point is on your side.

Respectfully
--
Alexander Kriegisch

Denys Vlasenko: