Device driver

Rajeev Bansal rajeevb at intoto.com
Thu Oct 25 09:45:08 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I know this is not the right forum  to ask this question but I am just
wondering if someone knows the solution of my problem he/she can post
the reply. I am describing my problem below:

Actually I am booting up Linux kernel from a CD using the custom file
system in which I am using Busybox. I am able to get a bash prompt after
booting. But I don't have any clue that how my init scripts or kernel
will insomd the required drivers of the attached hardwares, like hard
disk, CDROM, ether net  card of my machine. Does Busy box helps in this
by any means? I need to make a CD which is able to identified most
common hardwares and insmod their driver.

Thanks
Rajeev Bansal.

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.