Add an option to assign server/client port in udhcp[cd] ?

Jazz Yao-Tsung Wang jazzwang.tw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 06:33:31 UTC 2007

Thanks for the comments.
I'll update the patch with better coding style and less function call
as possible.

BTW, this patch line is for static link might be only for our convenience.
> -#error Aborting compilation.
I'll remove it from next patch.

I greatly appreciate your fast response and kindness teaching.
It's my first time to summit patches :)

Thanks for all your effort to enhance network functionality of busybox.

Regards,
Jazz Yao-Tsung Wang