Requesting CSDB record

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Wed Mar 21 17:01:22 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

some may already have noticed, we've added busybox to the
Comprehensive Source Database (http://sourcefarm.metux.de/)

We're currently maintaining the records by hand, since we would
have to write an extra crawler for the busybox website.

It would be very nice if the busybox maintainers would take over
and maintain the CSDB records and providing them on an permantent
URL, so our bot can easily catch new releases.

I've attached an example which should demonstrate how the plain
CSDB records look like (in an text presentation).

thx
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481