Busybox Comply

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 1 20:38:00 PST 2007

On Friday 30 November 2007 02:32, Guilherme wrote:
>  Dear Denys,
>
>  our page is in Portuguese. We will fill that page in English as well.
>
>  You can see at you left menu: "Firmware AP Router".
>  Then you click there and you will find at the bottom of the page this
> info:
>
> Código Fonte do Firmware
> Certos produtos AP Router incluem softwares de código desenvolvido por
> terceiros, incluindo código de software sujeitos a GNU General Public
> License ( 'GPL') ou GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Download do
> Código Fonte do Firmware.
>

>  Any suggests?

I downloaded firmware-source.zip

Seems like it contains everything needed to build firmware from source.
Looks good to me. (Although I did not actually try to build)

Minor nit: these two directories:
firmware-source/ToolChain
and
firmware-source/rtl-11g-ap-GPL.tar.bz2 -> ToolChain
look absolutely the same, and thus make your archive 50 mb bigger than it
needs to be.

Thanks!
--
vda