Getting stuck at the filesystem stage

Tosif Ahmed tosifahamed at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:34:04 UTC 2007

I have gone a bit further with the system, now the kernel messages are
coming but after sometime i am getting this error
No filesystem could could mount root, tried:
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on
unknown-block(0,0)
What does this mean?? I tries searching the net, it seems lots of people get
this error but i cudnt find a specific solution.

Can anyone help me with this?

--
Tosif Ahmed
AIT, Pune