[busybox] applet compile regression test; results for r16129

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Sep 19 21:24:08 UTC 2006

On Sunday 17 September 2006 10:34 am, Bernhard Fischer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I ran the script to compile each of the applets,
>   with and without any features selected,
>   for the three buffer allocation schemata.

I glanced at the start of the thing, but as you pointed out it's 1.2
megabytes.  Can I just ask what it proved?

In terms of the buffer allocation schemata themselves: Were there any size
differences that you saw between them?  (I'm still considering removing them
and simplifying all that, but it's low priority.  Build errors are not.)
Were any of the build errors _caused_ by twiddling the allocation macros?