[BUG] mount again

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Sep 8 00:21:40 UTC 2006

On Thursday 07 September 2006 10:28 am, Roberto A. Foglietta wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
>  another one in mount
>  http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=1023

I don't use nfs (if I did, I'd have cleaned up util-linux/nfsmount.c a long
time ago), and this is a bug report against 1.1.3.

I'm happy to accept a patch, but if so it will be on blind faith.  I can't
test it.  (Yeah, getting an nfs test environment is on my todo list.  You
know about my todo list...)

P.S.  nfsmount.c is a crawling horror.  Just looking at it...  MUST CLEAN UP!