Testing for BusyBox 1.2.2.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Oct 17 14:39:29 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 8:17 am, Natanael Copa wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 16:34 -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> > Ok, http://busybox.net/downloads/busybox-1.2.1.fixes.patch now has
everything
> > that's going into 1.2.2.  All I can say right now is that when you apply
it,
> > the result builds with defconfig.
> >
> > Anyone feel like testing it before I roll up one last release and get out
of
> > Denis' way?
>
> start-stop-daemon --exec don't work as expected. I'm looking into it.

Let me know what you find.  I dumped tarballs in the downloads directory but
I'm happy to replace them any time up until I put the announcement upon the
web page.  (Probably this evening.)

"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery