Feature freeze and pending 1.1.3.

Natanael Copa natanael.copa at gmail.com
Tue May 16 21:12:10 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 11:10 -0400, Rob Landley wrote:

> 2) Over in -stable land, there's been a pending patch to make 1.1.3 out of for
> a week or so, see "http://busybox.net/downloads/busybox-1.1.2.fixes.patch".
> Anybody got any comments on this, or should I just cut a release?  (The less
> fix had rejected hunks, so that'll have to wait for the new -devel.)

I would like to have the 'readlink -f' segfault fixed too.
Patch here: http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2006-May/021100.html

I know there should be a bzero and bb_xzmalloc doing this, but thats
probably not what we want in the stable branch since there are so many
of the memset(..,0,...) out there.

--
Natanael Copa