Busy Box [bug -fix]

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Wed May 24 04:45:02 PDT 2006

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 09:43:44AM +0800, Patrick S wrote:
>Hi Bernhard,
>
>It's nice to have  your comments.   I have tried on several machines, and
>all gives me the same error. After I conduct the patch I sent to you
>yesterday, busybox works fine for me.

Just to follow-up on this and to clear things out:

This was a bug which is already fixed. The snapshot you downloaded had
this wrong bit in libbb/Makefile.in:
LIBBB_MOBJ6:=llist_add_to.o llist_add_to_end.o llist_pop.o llist_free.o

Note the wrong "llist_pop.o".

While the patch you posted makes it work, it is a) not the correct fix
and b) already fixed.

I'll note that sed does currently not compile due to a similar problem
if FEATURE_CLEANUP is turned on.

Thanks for reporting this little hick-up.