Mailing-list option

Christian Leber christian at leber.de
Sun May 21 09:49:13 PDT 2006

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 06:14:35PM +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:

> I'd like to have those two things added to the mesages that go through the
> list:
>   - a pointer to the archive for the actual message,

Excellent, i wish you fun implementing this and getting the patch into
mailman.

>   - a pointer to the archive for the first message in the actual thread.

Why don't you just look at the first message of the thread in your MUA.

you should discuss your feature requests in the mailman list

Christian Leber

--
  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)