a simple request: apply all outstanding patches.

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Wed May 17 05:28:47 PDT 2006

On Wed, 17 May 2006, Natanael Copa wrote:

> Rob is without doubt doing great sacrifices for busybox and the last
> thing I would like to see is Landly getting a burn out.

i definitely don't want that either.  it may very well be that what
he's being asked to do is just beyond what one single person should be
doing.  and if that's the case, then obviously how BB is maintained
has to change in some way.

but whatever happens, it still has to address the timely processing of
submitted patches, that's the only point i'm making.

rday