busybox-1.1.1-rc1 is in downloads/temp.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Mar 22 17:18:00 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 10:57 am, Jean Wolter wrote:
> Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> writes:
> > This is svn 14598, and if nobody finds any show stoppers they go into the
> > downloads directory as the final version this evening.  (At which point,
> > the tree is fully unfrozen again for at least a month.)
>
> I just noted two things:
>
>  - ./busybox seq 1 1 doesn't print anything and should print 1 (at least
>    this is what I would expect)

Good catch.  Fixed, and updated the test suite.

>  - there is this dependency between sort and libmath; maybe it should
>    be mentioned somewhere that you have to link against libmath of you
>    would like to use posix compatible sort

Yeah, that's CONFIG_FEATURE_SORT_BIG.  I should probably split out the gnu
extensions and such to see if I can isolate dependencies on this library, but
I'd like to point out that glibc does not require this, only uClibc.
(Basically, uClibc doesn't contain "isnan()" and friends in the libc part,
but has it in libm instead.  You have to include the math library for basic
tests on floating point numbers.)