warning: type mismatch in shell/cmdedit.c

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 3 15:36:47 UTC 2006

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:

> Robert,
>
> > i'm not asking for write access or anything to fix this, i'm just
> > making observations on the things i find.  i'm assuming someone else
> > will follow up if they think it's worth it.
>
> Excellent. But is not your personal maillist.
> My letter:
> - forward problem to original author of this subcode,
> that also there was no unexpectedness for him this correction.
> - send extra information may be interested him
> - remind, I can`t actually support my code now.

i'm sorry, i'm not clear on what you're suggesting here.  it seems
that you're suggesting that:

1) when i find an apparent bug, i figure out who the current
maintainer is and make sure they get a copy of the bug report, but

2) while you are listed as the maintainer, you can't support that code
right now.

  i'm confused.

rday