handling multi-object source files in libbb/

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Mar 28 13:31:15 PST 2006

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 9:51 am, Bernhard Fischer wrote:

> >  i can whip up a corresponding patch if there's interest.
>
> Did you test this with at least make-3.80 and make-cvs-HEAD ?
> Landley may even be able to use make-3.79.1, fwiw.

Anybody who wants to download the Red Hat 9 image from
busybox.net/downloads/qemu and point qemu 0.8.0 at it can test it out.  The
root password on that image is "busybox", and there's also a busybox user
(password busybox).

That's how I test against old build environments, and against a 2.4 kernel.