nohup

Mark Richards mark.richards at massmicro.com
Sun Mar 12 18:42:43 PST 2006

Stranger still...

I have an older version of BusyBox but nohup.c *is* in coreutils.  However
it's not showing on my config menu.

Added entries to applets.h (there wasn't one):

#ifdef CONFIG_NICE
	APPLET(nice, nice_main, _BB_DIR_BIN, _BB_SUID_NEVER)
#endif
#ifdef CONFIG_NOHUP
	APPLET(nohup, nohup_main, _BB_DIR_USR_BIN, _BB_SUID_NEVER)
#endif
#ifdef CONFIG_NSLOOKUP
	APPLET(nslookup, nslookup_main, _BB_DIR_USR_BIN, _BB_SUID_NEVER)
#endif

And added an entry in .config.

Still doesn't show when I make menuconfig.

/m